InstaForex

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

8. Stoploss - Part II

Back to our main topic about the stoploss.
At the early stage of my trading career, I also don't like to put stoploss just like any others new forex traders.
As a consequence, I blow out my account every month,which is very hard knocks.

Why?That the question in our minds.When we learn about trading, people always say please put the stoploss(SL).
Ok,I will follow your suggestion and put Stoploss.But,everytime I put stoploss(SL) in my position,it just
being hit everytimes until we are give up about it.Then we are back to zero and thinking better I don't
put Stoploss(SL) because if I put it, it will be hit again before reach my take profit and become useless.
It just like"de ja vu",not to put stoploss again and left the account unattended just to see it blown off
again and again and again....which is very bad move.

Over the time and when I gain more exprerience,the market has taught me bitter lesson.The lesson that will
entomb in my mind forever as long as I still be in this arena.Whenever I want to enter a position, my first
thought is where do I put a stoploss for this post,if not I won't enter it at all.It just like a sin if
not putting it in place.I just prefer to miss some of the market great move if I can't draft out where to
put it comfortablely based on my analysis.The past experience is just keep haunting me.
Why your stoploss is always being hit by this monster forex market.It look like that this market is being
setup by somebody and they know where your stoploss is.This is seem unfair to us.
That maybe partially correct,if you think so.Because the "big players" and accumulative action of
"market makers" can dump tones of money at once and make the market moves in their favour.
And of course hitting your Stoploss on their ways.Sometimes, just hit your stoploss and turn around.
We just cannot stop this "big dogs",they are just one of those market elements.What we would like
to do is just to ride their back and take some portion wherever we can along it.

In order to make profit and without left the Stoploss in every position is not an easy business.
Putting correct stoploss is an arts,experience and skills in itself.
Difficult you say.Honestly,I would say,yes it is.This is not 'get rich quick' scheme,this is real
deal just like other market like equities,stock,option and others.It is the turf for the people
with knowledge,experience and correct strategies.In order to make money consistently,we need to
go through the 'learning curve'and prepare ourself with all the correct knowledge and gain experience
just like any other jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment