InstaForex

Friday, September 17, 2010

3.Get Rich Quick vs Get Rich Slow.

Long time ago, when I just found this forex world, it is no secret that
the only thought of it is to get rich as quick as possible from trading
forex.When I first found it. I just feeling as excited and said"Eureka!".

Finally,I just found new things online that can make me rich and make decent money.
Yeah..after this I can quick my day jobs and 8:00-5:45 rat race.

Say goodbye to my boss with smiley face.
I will have financial freedom and do whatever I like.


After sometimes,I found it how difficult to make consistent profit.
Day in,day out just to see my small little account blown away and
my margin depleted quickly.Then, I will try my luck with another broker after
broker,the same things is happen.


After that,my inner strength keep saying" please don't give up and keep
trying".I try many different strategies that many people over the forum
is said working and also trying thousand of free indicator.I just jump from
book to book,strategy to strategy,indicator to indicator if ones is seem
not working.I also try many combination of them in order to find my own
perfect "holy grill" system so that I can get rich quickly.Even,I try to find
many forex "guru" that claims to have proven method which produced millions.
Everythings just work against me.


One day,after a few years I just realised that ,it is not so easy to
'get rich quick' in this arena.It's not the system that went wrong.
It is the psycology and emotion inside me during trading that determine success.
'Mental trader' is far more important in this forex career rather than
skill and system itself.If I can control my emotion during any session,
I'm one step further to be succesfull.


After all,at first I enter this forex arena in order to "Get Rich Quick".
Lately I found out that it just to "Get Rich Slow".

Now my target has be changed.I want to stay as long as possible trading forex.
Even if it's mean to get rich "slowly-slowly".

No comments:

Post a Comment