InstaForex

Sunday, September 5, 2010

2.Marketiva-My first boat..

Marketiva is my first platform to this forex world.
I think many of us is also share the same experience.
It has this dealing platform called Streamster.
Marketiva platform is simple and user friendly.
Newbie like me love it at that time.

 Beside that, it has this discussion forum where all trader around the
world chit-chating..exchanging strategy,knowledge and idea on trading.
Although nowadays I just occassionally open it...
I owe some trading experience from this Marketiva platform.
And also meet many traders there(newcomers and oldtimer).

And of course one day I must recover some of my money lost there...hehehe:).
Need to get there to know more detail for anybody try to embark into this
forex world.Marketiva is a good starting platform.
Bye then..See ya.On the other side of river..

No comments:

Post a Comment